This agreement is between the user of this website (“you”), and Marta Abel, an individual located in California (“Marta Abel” or “me” or “I”). When this agreement says “the parties” or “us” it means both you and Marta Abel, the parties to this agreement.
This agreement is updated periodically and can be changed at any time. The last update was on August 31, 2016. The parties are bound by the latest version of the agreement.
The content of this website is for your general education and information. This website is not providing medical advice, mental health advice, or therapy. You should seek medical advice for any medical or mental health problems, and you have the responsibility to consult with a medical professional regarding any medical conditions.
I do not provide any warranty or guarantee that the information contained on this site is accurate or complete. The information on this site may contain errors. I disclaim any liability from such errors, to the extent allowed by the law.
Your use of the content on this site is at your own risk. I do not guarantee any specific results from using this content. It is your responsibility to do your own research and obtain any professional, medical, legal, financial, or other help or advice that you may need for your situation.
This site contains materials which are owned or licensed by me, such as text, photography, videos, graphics, and the design and layout of the site. These materials are protected by copyright law and trademark law, as noticed throughout the site. You do not have a license to use the content for any other purpose beyond viewing of the information for your personal use.
This site may link to other websites. Links are not an endorsement of the other website, unless specifically stated. I have no responsibility for content on the linked website.
This site may contain reviews, recommendations, testimonials, or endorsements of other businesses, individuals, events, materials (such as books), products, services, or websites. I will clearly disclose if I receive an affiliate percentage, free product, free service, discount, or any other compensation for a review.
The content of this site may change at any time, without notice.
Blog Post Comments
You may contribute content to this site in the form of comments on blog posts.
The comments feature is intended to facilitate an educational and informative conversation about the topics on this site. Such conversations are not a substitute for professional, medical, legal, financial, or other advice and do not make you one of my clients or customers.
If you contribute comments on this site, you agree to the following rules:
- You will not use the comments to post spam, including promotions or advertisements for other products and services.
- You will not use the comments to abuse, defame, harass, threaten, or post objectionable or illegal content, including hate speech and pornography.
- You will only post content that you own or have a license to post, and you will not post content that infringes on a copyright or trademark.
- I may moderate, edit, or delete comments at any time, at my sole discretion.
- I may ban comment authors at any time, at my sole discretion.
Reporting Copyright Infringement
This website complies with the terms of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. To report a claim of copyright infringement, please send a claim to my official agent at firstname.lastname@example.org, containing the following information:
- Your contact information (name, mailing address, phone number).
- A description of the copyrighted work that you believe was infringed.
- A description of the content on this site that you believe is infringing your copyright. If possible, please include a web address/link.
- A declaration that: you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted materials described was not authorized by the copyright owner, agent, or the law; that the information in your notice is accurate, and that you declare, under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner or the allegedly infringed copyright or you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Your digital or physical signature.
The content of this site is provided “as is,” at your own risk, without express or implied warranty or condition of any kind. I also disclaim any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
To the extent allowed by law, under this agreement I will not be liable for indirect, special, incidental, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages, regardless of legal theory, whether or not I have been warned of such damages, and even if all other remedies would fail.
The laws of the state of California will govern all matters arising out of this agreement and the use of this website. All claims arising out of or relating to this agreement or the use of this website will be litigated exclusively in Alameda County, California. The parties consent to venue and personal jurisdiction in Alameda County, California.
Any questions about the agreement or this website can be directed to: info[at]martaabel[dot]com.